Make use of the cold winter days to relax and recharge.
- Potsdam Museum
A perfect opportunity would be a stroll in the freezing cold with bright sunshine around the Havel lake or through the Sanssouci park.
Offene Museen in Potsdam:
- Film museum Potsdam
- Natural history museum
- Museum Fluxus das etwas andere Museum in der Schiffbauergasse
- "Alexandrowka" museum located in the Russian colony
- Sanssouci castle
Opening hours Tuesday – Sunday
The biosphere in the Potsdam Volkspark is permanently opened for you. A visit in the Cristal-Sauna-Thermal Sping which is located in Ludwigsfelde, about 20 k away from Potsdam, would also be worth a visit.
Potsdam during the advent season
The Potsdam Christmas markets are bathed in candlelight by evening and the air is filled with wonderful Christmas aromas of punch and cakes. A visit around this time is the perfect occasion to get in the mood for the upcoming Christmas celebrations as well as new years eve. Visit our Christmas Markets.
- Two overnight stays including a rich breakfast buffet
- A colorful welcoming plate awaiting you in your room
- One roasted goose leg dinner with historic ambiance in the restaurant "Der Klosterkeller"
Arrangement prices per person
- For a standard room: 125,00 €
- For a single room: 142,00 €
Comfort room surcharge 20,00 € per Person
01.12.2017 – 23.12.2017
Potsdam in Winter
- Three overnight stays in a double room including a rich breakfast buffet.
Arrangement price per person
- For a standard room: 135,00 €
- For a single room 160,00 €
Comfort room surcharge: 20,00 € per Person
01.01.2018 - 28.02.2018
All arrangement prices are shown including breakfast and value-added-tax.
A bedding tax of 5% of the accommodation price will be charged additionally.