Welcome to the apartment house "zum Hofmaler"!
Our apartment house is located right within the well known dutch quarter.
The eaves-house was built to the order of Friedrich Wilhelm the first for dutch immigrants around 1740. King Friedrich Wilhelm the second handed the properties ‘Gutenbergstraße 77/78’ as a gift over to the French Reformed Parish at the end of the 18th century. In the year 1790, the painter Suzette Henry (26.07.1763 - 27.03.1819) worked in this house. Then the house in ‘Gutenbergstraße. 78’ was beautifully refurbished in 2009. During the refurbishment, three one-room, and three two-room non-smoking holiday apartments were created in the two-story building. These apartments have a view on the provost church St. Peter and Paul or in the rear part of the house on the lovely gable roofs of the houses in the dutch quarter.
One-room Apartment 27m²
Two-room Apartment 38m²
Two-room Apartment 53m²